Easiest Way to Make Speedy Rum Macerated Fruits

Rum Macerated Fruits.

Rum Macerated Fruits

Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, rum macerated fruits. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Rum Macerated Fruits is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Rum Macerated Fruits is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rum macerated fruits using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Rum Macerated Fruits:

  1. {Prepare 200 grams of Whatever dried fruit you like.
  2. {Get 200 grams of Marmalade.
  3. {Get 100 grams of Rum.
  4. {Get 50 grams of Granulated sugar.

Instructions to make Rum Macerated Fruits:

  1. Mince the dried fruit finely (If it's too much work, you can use the fruit as is).
  2. Put the fruit from Step 1 in a sauce pan, then add the marmalade, rum and sugar and heat..
  3. Reduce the mixture on low heat until it thickens (10-15 minutes)..
  4. When there's just a little moisture remaining, take the pan off the heat, and let it cool in the sauce pan..
  5. Taste Step 4 and add extra sugar or rum if needed!.
  6. All done!.
  7. This is the dried fruit that I used. (2 packs of minced fruits, cranberries and mangoes).
  8. I separated the fruit into 6 packs of 75 g each. This is enough for about 6 pound cakes. (I freeze the leftovers).

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food rum macerated fruits recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Post a Comment

0 Comments