Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate My ‘Gateau Au Chocolat’

My ‘Gateau Au Chocolat’.

My ‘Gateau Au Chocolat’

Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my ‘gateau au chocolat’. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My ‘Gateau Au Chocolat’ is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. My ‘Gateau Au Chocolat’ is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my ‘gateau au chocolat’ using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My ‘Gateau Au Chocolat’:

  1. {Take of Dark Chocolate *broken into small pieces.
  2. {Prepare of Butter *chopped.
  3. {Make ready of Egg Yolks.
  4. {Make ready of Caster Sugar *for Egg Yolks.
  5. {Get of Egg Whites.
  6. {Get of Caster Sugar *for Egg Whites.
  7. {Prepare of Plain Flour.
  8. {Make ready of Rum, Brandy, Cointreau, OR Grand Marnier.
  9. {Prepare of Extra Butter for greasing.
  10. {Prepare of Icing Sugar for dusting.

Instructions to make My ‘Gateau Au Chocolat’:

  1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Line the bottom and sides of a cake tin with baking paper, or butter and flour..
  2. Place Dark Chocolate and Butter in a heat-proof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth, then remove from heat. *Alternatively, heat in the microwave for 30-40 seconds and stir. Heat extra time as required..
  3. Using an electric mixer, beat the Egg Whites and Caster Sugar until stiff peaks form. In a separate bowl, using the same mixer, beat Egg Yolks and Caster Sugar for a few minutes or until thick and pale colour..
  4. Add the Egg Yolk mixture and liqueur into the chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Sift in the Flour, mixing gently. Then fold in a half of the Egg Whites mixture, then add the other half and gently combine..
  5. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth surface. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until cake is cooked through. Take it out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Then dust with icing sugar..

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my ‘gateau au chocolat’ recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Post a Comment

0 Comments