How to Make Speedy Watermelon electric lemonade

Watermelon electric lemonade. Hey loves,,, it's another Friday with another video I hope you enjoy. Today we will be making watermelon lemonade. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious!

Watermelon electric lemonade It is totally irresistible and the watermelon and lemon flavor combination pairs perfectly together. Today I went on a gorgeous hike with my brother and I brought this Watermelon Lemonade along. Watermelon Lemonade: I love lemonade and I love watermelon.

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, watermelon electric lemonade. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Hey loves,,, it's another Friday with another video I hope you enjoy. Today we will be making watermelon lemonade. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious!

Watermelon electric lemonade is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Watermelon electric lemonade is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have watermelon electric lemonade using 3 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Watermelon electric lemonade:

  1. {Take of Water melon.
  2. {Make ready of Sprite.
  3. {Make ready of Lemon.

I had a bunch of watermelon sitting around, so I thought I would see how watermelon lemonade tasted. This watermelon lemonade looks amazing but is super-simple to make. It's perfect for a kids party or makes a refreshing summer drink for kids or adults. Watermelon Charged - Flavour Profile: Watermelons and lemons create an amazingly flavourful and delicious blend!

Steps to make Watermelon electric lemonade:

  1. In a cup add your watermelon follow by lemon juice and sprite, stir and serve 😋😋😋.

One that captures summertime in a bottle. Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth. Place lemonade concentrate and water in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Fresh homemade lemonade is easy to make! Grab your pitcher and kick off the summer with these icy cool drinks!

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food watermelon electric lemonade recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Post a Comment

0 Comments