Recipe of Quick Mississippi Roast "My Way"

Mississippi Roast "My Way".

Mississippi Roast "My Way"

Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mississippi roast "my way". It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Mississippi Roast "My Way" is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Mississippi Roast "My Way" is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mississippi roast "my way" using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Mississippi Roast "My Way":

  1. {Make ready 4 lb of beef chuck roast.
  2. {Take 1/4 cup of water.
  3. {Prepare 1 packages of beef au jus (dry mix).
  4. {Get 1 packages of ranch dressing mix (dry mix).
  5. {Make ready 6 tbsp of butter.
  6. {Take 2 of -3 cloves of crushed garlic.
  7. {Make ready 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
  8. {Make ready 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
  9. {Prepare 1/4 cup of brine from pepperocini pepper jar.
  10. {Get 6 of or 7 pepperocini peppers.

Steps to make Mississippi Roast "My Way":

  1. In a large crock pot pour water and pepperocini brine and place chuck roast on top..
  2. Next sprinkle with both ranch and au jus dry mix. Place 6 tbsp of butter on top. Mix Dijon with garlic and Worcestershire sauce and pour on top..
  3. Lastly place peppers on top of roast. Slow cook for 8 hrs on low or 4-5 hrs on high. It will literally fall apart as it cooks. Shred with two forks and serve with mashed potatoes(our favorite) or rice. It makes an AMAZING sauce which is great sopped up with a good crusty bread!.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mississippi roast "my way" recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Post a Comment

0 Comments