Steps to Make Award-winning Blue Ocean Mojito

Blue Ocean Mojito.

Blue Ocean Mojito

Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, blue ocean mojito. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Blue Ocean Mojito is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Blue Ocean Mojito is something that I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook blue ocean mojito using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Blue Ocean Mojito:

  1. {Take as required of Blue Curacao syrup.
  2. {Make ready Few of mint leaves.
  3. {Take some of Lemon slices.
  4. {Take as required of Ice cubes.
  5. {Take as required of Sprite.

Steps to make Blue Ocean Mojito:

  1. Take a mocktail glass add blue Curacao syrup..
  2. Then add lemon slices, mint leaves, ice cubes and finally add sprit..
  3. Your Blue ocean mocktail is ready..

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food blue ocean mojito recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Post a Comment

0 Comments